The Start of 2013

So I'm still terrified most of the time. It is my normal state of being after years of financial insecurity and now this foreclosure hanging over my head. But regardless of that, I know my family loves me, my daughter is happy and healthy, my cats are pretty damn awesome, and I'm having the time of my life as a cam model/blogger/sex toy shopper. Who knew a few orgasms a day could improve one's life so dramatically?

I want to believe that this year will be better. That I will finally get some security and safety. That everything that has been rotting my stomach and giving me heart palpitations will be gone. I'm tired of it. I think that if we could just pay our bills and expenses, and have a little left over for saving and entertainment, we would absolutely thrive as a family.  And with Hubby's career track on the road it is, and my cam work going so well, that could happen, if we are just given a chance.

I refuse to make resolutions in the new year, but I certainly strive at all times to learn from my mistakes, better myself intellectually and emotionally, be a better partner and mother, and enjoy life as it is. I am hoping that with the new developments in my life, and the cathartic process that is this blog, I will be able to achieve my goals and continue to grow as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment