Melting Away

It is official, I have lost 20lbs since August. I've lost 8-10 of those since I started on the cam site. And 6 of those in the last week.

No, I haven't joined a gym or started an exercise program. This is entirely related to stress and changed eating habits. Mostly, I'm rarely hungry and I'm trying to eat healthier, low calorie, options when and if I am hungry.

I do drink a fuckton of coffee while at the telemarketing job and I never use sugar. I need to drink more water. I should exercise. I did use my hula hoop the other day, but my daughter always wants to use it too and I'm afraid of hitting her with it while spinning. I also tend to use the stairs instead of the iffy elevator at work.

Does vigorous masturbation count as exercise? In which case I suppose I do have a program.

No comments:

Post a Comment