Bad Nights

I do not understand why some nights on the cam site are so damn bad, while others are so great I almost can't catch my breath between shows. I haven't been able to really sit down and chart what is the best day/time/outfit/makeup & hair style to make the most money and most importantly, have the most orgasms. Because I have an innate sensitivity to patterns, I'm fairly certain there isn't one, but I should probably sit down one day and really look at my weeks and break it down to days and start taking notes about what I was wearing and how I looked and what my mood was and how well I did.

Because tonight I was pretty sure I looked hot. And I felt pretty damn sexy and fun. And I did pretty damn poorly.

I mean I felt all sorts of ready to make the big bucks and have the multiple orgasms that I'm so fucking good at having. Also giving. Seriously, more than one member has had at least two ejaculations in a session, I'm good. Alas the fickle wankers of the world didn't seem to agree tonight and I was left unsatisfied and unpaid. I did meet a few new members who were very sweet and friendly and gave me "Gold," which is like a tip in the cam world. And that is the sweetest thing ever, but it does shit for my pocketbook. I get $0.35 for every dollar in gold. I would do much better if they took me private. I don't want to complain though because they think they are giving me a nice bonus. It's the shittiest thing about being a cam model to be honest. Besides the assholes who think abuse is fun. 

I'm really missing some of my friendly regulars. I've had a rough week and could really use some enjoyable time with people I actually sort of know and like. And yes, this is me feeling sorry for myself. But I'm apparently an oddity in the cam world. I actually work on being friendly and intimate with the people who come into my room. I feel as though I've made real friends and strong connections with some people who may have only stopped by initially to get off, but now come by because they actually like me. And I like them. And I appreciate them so much in comparison to the Joes who just fly through looking for a free show.

Although to be honest, the worst are the ones who take me private, get me going right to the edge of orgasm, and leave. Leaving me to have to stop and get dressed and put back together in 30 seconds. That's just mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment