"Warm Bodies" and being good at being bad

If you are disturbed by frank discussion of menstruation, don't continue reading this post. Fair warning.
I was brought to an almost spontaneous orgasm by the arrival of a package from Amazon.com on my doorstep.




Yes, my copy of "Warm Bodies" is here. (I have the non-theatrical cover, but I couldn't find a link to that one anymore.) I know that the second I open those pages, I will be lost to the world, so I'm being good and waiting. But I don't know how long that can last.

I did finally get my period. And yes it was early. And I thought I was going to die on Monday from lethargy and yesterday during the day from cramps. I don't understand why now that I'm 37-years-old, the pain is as bad as it was when I was a teenager and would vomit from the cramps or do something stupid like take 22 Tylenol in one day because the agony was so excruciating I lost count.

In spite of the inconvenience and cramps, I knew I had to figure out a way to not lose so much time each month on the cam site due to my period. So I did some research. For years I have used a menstrual cup and washable pads during my period. Yes, I'm that crunchy. Come on, it isn't like I have the money to flush down the toilet! And yes, we cloth diaper too. So initially I was thinking about going back to sea sponge tampons while I was performing, but I was concerned that if they got overfull they could leak in the middle of a session. NOT SEXY! Unless you are either into, or not turned off by, menstruation. However I have a feeling that's a rather small population. I decided to try the Instead Softcup. Many many reviews said that in spite of the packaging, even the original ones are reusable, and a box of 14 showed as being generally less than $6.00, way less than the $15.00-$18.00 for two or three sea sponge tampons. So I sent a text to the Hubby asking for him to check out CVS on his way home. Being the awesome Hubby that he is, he was fine with it.

Yesterday I went about my day as usual for a Tuesday, meaning I didn't do much. I made a hot apple breakfast for my daughter, and then snoozed on the daybed for several hours. And this was after taking Monday night off completely because of the period thing. Lethargy is a major issue for me most of the time due to my vertigo and totally fucked sleep schedule, but during my period it can get almost paralyzing. If I ever manage to get a doctor, I will be investigating this. Anyway, I did go to the telemarketing job and about halfway through my shift I started to feel better. I knew that I wanted to work, and play, when I got home.

When I got home, the Wildflower Child was already asleep and the Hubby was relaxing watching TV. I went to the bathroom and immediately changed my clothing, but more importantly, changed out my Lunette Cup to an Instead Softcup. It is a totally different little thing and was a bit challenging to get used to. But because I've been using alternative menstrual products for over ten years, that challenge lasted approximately a minute. And then I felt nothing. I went out the living room and started teasing my husband. The next thing I knew we were both naked with a bunch of toys and I was having some truly awesome orgasms. I don't think I've ever had sex on the second day of my period before and it was interesting to note that I have some trouble tightening my vaginal muscles. I don't know if that is psychological, or a physiological part of the menstrual process. Eventually I was able to tighten a bit and I had a wonderful deep orgasm and felt very ready to go to work.

The softcup did not leak at all during intercourse. It does leak a bit during urination, which was noted in the literature, but all I had to do was clean up and any leaking stopped. So I was good to go.

I wasn't sure how my performance would go, but I had to get online, for so many reasons. Turns out, I needn't have worried. I had a full room, a lot of wonderful friendly handles, and best of all I was able to work out an alternative arrangement with one of my very favorite members. Basically, I felt delightfully wicked and sexy and got the positive feedback of which I've grown so fond.

Like I keep saying, I may be going down in flames, but I'm going down fighting and having fun.

Oh and the new toy's name is "Chris."

No comments:

Post a Comment