Sick

Woke up this morning late for church and while brushing my teeth I puked in the sink. Yup. Hacking and gagging bile, out of nowhere. Decided it wasn't a good idea to go to church. Then I found out the Hubby also wasn't feeling well, so we had to disappoint our wildflower child and stay home. Broke my heart to hear her yelling "I want to go to church TODAY!" Over and over at her Daddy. She did settle down and have a good day while I slept for hours, dreaming about things eating my stomach.

I did get tattooed yesterday and I absolutely love the result. The artist was outstanding and personable and very sweet. I'm already thinking about the next one because it was such a positive experience. And no my stomach troubles are not related to the tattoo.

Tomorrow is the day I go to court and hand over my license. I have to be at the courthouse at 8:00am, so even if I was feeling okay I wouldn't be performing tonight. In spite of sleeping all day, I also need to sleep tonight so I can get the child and myself up super early tomorrow. Then I have to clean my house for visitors on Tuesday. Ugh. At least I managed to get the diapers washed today.

I am hoping working on the cam site improves soon because I really need the money and can't take the rejection much longer. Maybe the new tattoo and the high heels and thigh highs I should get soon will help...

No comments:

Post a Comment