"You are currently in timeout"

Just when I need to be performing more than ever, I sign onto my cam page and get this message: 



CANNOT STREAM - TIMEOUT

You are currently in timeout.
Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 26 minutes

Seriously? I sent an email asking why, but I have a feeling I know. I resisted my members requests for flashing for almost as long as I've been online, but this week I finally allowed them to convince me that it is okay to flash for gold. Today I sign on to this. Although I didn't flash last night. I did break down in sobbing so I don't know if anyone complained about me. I have a five star rating. It just stuns me that there was no contact, no warning, no feedback at all. Just BAM! you can't sign on and make money and get release and feel better about yourself. You just bought pretty new lingerie for no reason. You always get caught. 

I was promising myself and my regulars I would be on this weekend. And now I can't sign on until Sunday night. I have a new toy and everything and there is nothing I can do. 



Update: I was suspended for sharing my Twitter name onsite. I believe they only caught me because I typed it in the chat field, but I won't be doing that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment