Friends, or Something Like It

"Do you like me baby?"

I got asked that by a particularly needy and surprisingly dirty member the other night. He was an older gentleman, potbellied and graying and obviously in need of contact and approval.

"Of course I like you! Do you like me?"

This was a really clumsy back and forth with a member I hadn't really gotten to "know" in free chat and I hope it wasn't too terribly obvious that I was playacting. I did care that he got what he came for, which was release, but I didn't have any idea what he was thinking or what he really wanted or what he finds funny. So no, I didn't like him. I didn't really feel much of anything for him. Except perhaps a little sad.

Do I like my members? Some of them I like very very much.

There are handles that I see that immediately make me smile because I know they are there to be nice to me. Some don't even ever take me private, but "stop by to say 'hi' and hang out." I won't ever kick a member out of my room for not spending money, unless there is another reason. I don't care if I spend all night just chatting about books and movies and the sexiness of various fonts. I'll either go private or I won't, and having a good time with people I think might be friends doesn't change that fact.

There are a few members with whom I have strong feelings of like/fondness/attraction/intimacy. In some ways it feels like "school girl crushes." I'm not looking to run away from my husband and family to truly be with any of them, but if I get to spend some time with them online, chatting, or playing, it makes me happy. Really happy.

I found out that one sees only me on the site. Which made me well up with tears I was so touched. We have even been multi-orgasmic together (as together as we can be hundreds of miles apart). And he enjoys very much that I am a total geek and fan girl. And he stays with me in private past orgasm, just the two of us, chatting. It is lovely.

I have one that I have gotten to know more since our first private session (which was amazing!) and now we are looking forward to a cam-to-cam session for the first time. I feel like I'm preparing for a first date! He makes me laugh and comes up with the wackiest ideas. Smiling is a good thing and he lets me smile a lot.

One is a friend that makes sure to make me smile, and tries to make me blush, and has shared very intimate stories of his life with me. What a treasure to be trusted that way!

My first ever regular shows up every once in a while and I get that rush of excitement because he was the first one who liked me enough to come back. We take turns being a little bit demanding. It is all in good fun.

One has admitted to visiting to have something to look forward to in his day. I feel honored and touched to be that much of a pleasure in his life.

One has never taken me private but can spend hours chatting with me in free about almost anything, and then making random very sexual and explicit comments or questions. Perhaps just to keep me on my toes. I don't know, but I enjoy the time.

I don't want to leave anyone out, there are more that I just love seeing when they appear. But the point is, I do like my regulars/friends/playmates. Very much. In some cases I know their real names, but not in all. Sometimes I know where they are geographically, but not always. Sometimes I know what they look like, but not always. But I care because they have spent the time getting to know me as much as they can. They care about ME, not just their orgasm. If I am offline for a few days, I might get a message in my email wondering if I am okay. This is friend behavior. And it makes my heart glow.

This is the biggest surprise to me about doing this. How attached I have become to my caring regulars. Like I said, I have intention of breaking up my family, but I love this virtual connection and these internet relationships. They have blessed me.




No comments:

Post a Comment