Slipping through the cracks

Just found out today my SNAP benefits, my daughter's Medical Assistane and our LIHEAP application have all be turned down because we make too much money on paper and because my husband gets "health insurance" through his employer. He has the worst plan ever and it costs us $400 a month. We have to pay for everything out of pocket 100% until we get to $1,100.00 annually. Then they pay 80% of anything after that. I have to find out if anything is covered at a discount at all, because we can't afford that out of pocket. Ever. And I haven't been to a doctor since my 6 week post-partum check-up. Three years ago.

I'm not good with stress. Has that become apparent yet? This is a huge stressor. We still don't know what is happening with the mortgage and I don't see how we are going to make it, unless I can make at least $1,000.00 a month on the cam site. And I'm not there yet. And I don't know how to make that happen.

Who needs sleep? Really.

Yes, I'm very clearly feeling sorry for myself right now. I just crave security with every fibre of my being. And I never have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment