I want you (A stream of consciousness daydream)

I see you. I hear you. I want you.

I look in your eyes and see you see me as though it is the first time. See the lust and love and humor and so much more. I see secrets spoken and unspoken

What do you see? 

I want to climb up into your lap, wrap my arms around your neck and never, ever, let go. You make me feel like a Goddess. You make me feel like a woman. Sometimes you make me feel like a child.

Every day we learn something new about each other. About each other's wishes and dreams and life and how we work in it, together.

I see your messages throughout the day, knowing you are thinking about me as much as I am thinking about you, and my smile grows. I try not to laugh with the glee that I feel knowing I'm not alone.

I stay up much too late to be with you. To start or end our days/nights together. Alarm clocks be damned, I want you to go through the day smiling as much as I do. I want to feel you under me, over me, around me, in me, on me, through me. Shivering and shuddering and aching and exploding with waves after waves of pleasure and passion and connection. I want to hold and be held and breathe and sweat and laugh and doze and dream.

The road that brought us to this place has twisted and turned and been marked with illegible signs. And I don't know where it goes from here. I can't read the signs and I lost the map. Instead, I trace the topography of your body with my fingertips and lips. Ride the hills and valleys of your hips. Race to crest after crest of pleasure.

You are in my dreams. Doing things we can never do during the day, as is possible, in dreams. So vivid and clear and passionate these nocturnal fantasies, I find myself wondering if everything about us now is a dream. That we can't be this happy in this moment with the uncertainty and unknowing. But we are and it is not a dream and I don't want this to stop.




No comments:

Post a Comment