Why I can't quit my "day job"

So I think I might make a grand total of $11.00 this week at the cam modeling job.

Eleven Dollars

My pay week goes from Saturday to Friday. I didn't work last Saturday, Sunday or Monday due to my hypo-manic episode and feeling like Oscar the Grouch was a ray of fucking sunshine compared to my mood. Tuesday night I had someone take me to private just to show me that he was jerking off for a few seconds before summarily clicking off while I was trying to undress. Never said a word. I think this person probably also whacks off on Chat Roulette because what he did was beat the clock (and his cock) so I didn't get paid. Wednesday I spent two hours chatting with a new member about Norman Reedus"The Boondock Saints" and "Warm Bodies" before he finally took me private for a little mutual masturbation session. Thank heavens we had been chatting and enjoying each other's company because the site I work through crashed in the middle of the session! He didn't blame me at all and came back to finish up and it was very nice. But that was the sum total of my earnings for the week thus far. Because nature sucks.

I'm a biological woman (I'm sure there are some trans-women and gender queer performers out there, so I don't assume anyone assumes I am what I appear to be). And I am in my childbearing years. So there is no reason I wouldn't have a menstrual cycle and need to occasionally take time off for such things. But twice in one month? Seriously, I just got my period for the second time in a month. At 14 days in to my cycle to be exact. And it hurts like hell.

I'm fairly regular and since I had my daughter my periods have been rather predictable and only 4-5 days long. But last month it came 4 days early and lasted almost 7 days. And then 14 days from start date I get it again? No wonder I've been feeling so horrible. Or maybe it is because I have been feeling so horrible that it came. Stress is a major factor in irregular periods and I have absolutely no lack of stress in my life.

No matter what the cause, I'm not a happy camper. If I wasn't in so much pain I would get online and do surface stuff or at least chat with my regular friends and stay in touch, but I have to work at the telemarketing gig tonight and tomorrow morning and I think I just want to cry.

If anyone wants to bring me ibuprofen, another heating pad and a kitten to cuddle I'd be thrilled.


No comments:

Post a Comment