Happy Christmas Eve

Good morning everyone. I hope that those who celebrate Christmas are enjoying themselves. I started out my Christmas Eve with a bang.

After being suspended over the weekend from my cam modeling site, apparently for sharing my Twitter handle (which you don't need to ask for, just click that link over there -> Go ahead!), I was very excited to be signing on again last night. I cannot express how much I love doing the modeling when I'm feeling good about myself. And to be honest, I'm doing much better.

Yes, we are still in deep trouble with the house, but my father and step-mother have stepped up and said they will help us as much as they can. Both with contacts in the lender bank, taking the stress of communicating about the foreclosure off our hands. And perhaps, just maybe, if necessary, purchasing a small foreclosed or inexpensive house in a reasonable area and renting it too us, so that we do not become homeless or have to get rid of our cats. The offer, just the idea that they were thinking about doing this to help us, is overwhelming and delightful.

My father-in-law on the other hand just said, "You have to go through the darkness to see the light."

I saw my husband's body tense like he'd been hit. What a bullshit thing to say. My husband and I have been through deepest darkness. I even left him for almost a year when our daughter was an infant. And here we are, more in love and connected then ever, loving our life and our potential, and he's willing to watch us burn. Asshole.

Anyway, enough of that.

I finally got back online at about midnight or a little later last night, and my room exploded. I knew one client was looking for me, but I had new people, old friends, people I'd seen once or twice. It was unbelievable. At one point I was trying to carry on seven conversations at once. I was overjoyed to see one of my absolute favorite regulars who hadn't been around for over three weeks. I had been hoping to see him and apparently the powers that be decided I got to have one wish granted this year. ;-) And as a bonus prize, I learned new ways to use my new toy with him. Always a positive.

All in all, I had the most fun and most lucrative night/morning yet with the cam modeling and hope to manage to tap into the magic regularly and in the rest of my life as well. Whatever drives people to my chat room and keeps them there is something magnetic and powerful and I want that at my control. I believe this is one, major, way to improve my entire life.

So, Merry Christmas to me, and to all, come have a goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment