Happy Holidays

Just got the foreclosure letter from the bank's attorneys. Because that's what you want the day before the world isn't going to end and less than a week before xmas.

Because that's what you want ever.

Five weeks.

Five weeks in July and August went bad and we are going to lose our home.

I can't come up with $14,000.00 by the end of January.

Turns out we have been barely able to save anything.

But the bills are up-to-date on the home we are probably going to lose.

How am I supposed to keep smiling and remain positive in the face of this? How am I supposed to respond to my daughter yelling at me "No! Mama is NOT SAD!" How do I go to work tonight and offer mortgage refinancing to strangers while I know that my own lender is going to take my home.

How do I do this?

I can hear my husband in the other room talking on the phone with the bank. And I just heard him say "You should have all that!" But you know they don't. Even if they do. And they just hung up on him.

My world is ending.

I guess the Mayans were right. I had no idea how personal their prediction would be.


No comments:

Post a Comment