Who knew?

Who knew that I would love being a web cam model as much as I do. I didn't.

I firmly believe I am the luckiest woman on the site. I have the best guys. Not everyone takes me to private, not everyone can. That's not a problem. I have the best conversations. After a day of taking care of a 3-year-old (who admittedly is brilliant and funny and fun, but not into discussing art or culture) and then a shift of telemarketing, it is the highlight of my day to sit down and chat with people I  consider friends, and make new ones as well.

The best part is, if I'm particularly lucky, I get to have several orgasms in a night with friends while having stellar and often hysterical conversations.

Who wouldn't love this?

Topics of conversations I have actually had while on the cam site:


  • When the Neil Gaiman/Terry Pratchett collaboration "Good Omens" will be made into a multi-part miniseries by the BBC and how much that makes me squeal like a crazed fan-girl. (Because I am.)
  • The "Twilight" books/movies and how much I think they are a waste of time while others have enjoyed them. And that Kristen Stewart is not the terrible actress she appears to be while in the movies. 
    • This conversation explained why my one Tantus dildo is named "Edward." 
  • Poetry
  • Religion
  • My dysfunctional family. And yes my brother is still missing as of the writing of this post. 
  • How to light my performance space.
  • Various types of body modification.
  • Classical literature.
  • "The Walking Dead" and how I have managed to watch the entire show even though I don't have television.
  • Cyberpunk.
  • Crazy sex stories (I'm sure that's no surprise). 
  • Favorite beverages, both alcoholic and non. (Since I can't have Kir Royales all the time, Guinness and black tea with honey respectively.)
  • The mechanics of lactation.
  • That I should never wear my wig on cam again. And so far I haven't.
  • Comic books.
  • How many cats I have.
  • The fact that I have no discernible "Jersey" accent.
  • Medical conditions.
  • Our children. 
  • Funny telemarketing stories. 
I'm sure there are many I can't think of at this moment, but the point is, this is a great gig. I smile more than I have in years. I walk taller. I giggle to myself randomly throughout the day thinking about something funny one of my friends told me. I repeat terrible jokes I've been told to my husband and we both have a good laugh. I have lots of sex with my husband. I'm more patient with my daughter. 

I'm having fun. And apparently, there are more than a few people out there who are having fun with me. And I love them all. 

Thank you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment