Twitter, Facebook, Google + AND a Blog? What?

So even though I have virtually no followers, I keep trying to get myself out there. I finally have a Twitter account for the first time ever. (See the button on your right? Use it.) And my Google + which I neglect. And a Facebook page. And this blog. I'm having fun even if I don't have any followers.

And I'm a fan girl.

I never realized how "close" in internet space anyway, one can get to a favorite author or actor or new correspondent one can get on Twitter. And now that I know, I have to restrain myself from being stalker-ish.

But if someone, who happens to be famous, tweets something that I can relate to, I might very well respond.

In the week or so @royaly_kir has existed on Twitter, I've responded to or tweeted at:

Norman Reedus
Steve Martin
Brent Spiner
Stephen Tobolowsky
Alan Tudyk
Alyson Hannigan
Wil Wheaton
Neil Gaiman
Simon Helberg


Yeah, I'm a Geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment