First Twitter Reply!

So I'm very very new to the whole "Twitter thing." I do not have a personal Twitter account, only one related to my cam profile and facebook and this blog. Now it should be pretty obvious at this point that Kir Royale is very much like the real person behind the moniker. In fact "Kir" is a nickname I've had for years, so in effect, Kir Royale is completely me. Anyway...

I love reading all the tweets from the people I am subscribed to. And sometimes, I respond. After all, isn't that what Twitter is for? I try not to show how much of a crazy fangirl I can be and only respond if it makes sense. Anyway, I just got my very first celeb response and it made my entire day.

I think Stephen Tobolowsky is one of the greatest character actors of all time. He can be painfully funny, scary as hell, or just weird. And every interview I've ever heard him do he is articulate, funny, intelligent and fascinating. 

Yeah, I'm a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment