Is laughing good for making money?

Who cares?

Laughing is the best thing ever. And when I'm lucky, I get to do it a lot, at both my jobs, and my life, and in general. I love to laugh. If you make me laugh I will love you in no small way.

So last night I did manage to get on to my cam site and make some money. I got a new member. Several orgasms and that's great, but more importantly he stuck around afterward and made me laugh. Uproariously, long, hard and enough to make my sides hurt. Tears welled up. I snorted. I almost peed. Laughing.

There were two members in my room and me, and the next thing I know, our conversation has melded into this ongoing fetishizing of fonts and font based come-ons that is virtually impossible to relay in a way that would explain how completely hilarious this was. Several people came in and out of my room and left quickly because I was too overcome with the giggles to try and be sexy. I was hugging myself and rocking with mirth. I used my 90+ wpm average as a come-on and was told to start gently with 40 words per minute. I woke my husband with the noise. It was awesome.

The point is, even though I'm online to be sexy and get people off, what makes me feel the best, and probably many more people as well, is a good laugh. As I like to tell people when they come to my room "If we aren't having fun, what the fuck are we doing here?" It is a cliche because it is true, but laughter is the best medicine. It is impossible to worry about tomorrow when clutching your belly with spasms of hilarity. It is unlikely that the world will feel like it is ending when you are laughing so hard  you can't see.

I can't express how important this is. Keep laughing. Keep trying to find the mirth and the merriment and the glee. Puff air in a kitten's face to see it hiss (fucking HYSTERICAL and not animal cruelty at all), tickle your toddler (not a euphemism), tell your partner corny jokes because they are corny, listen to celebrities play "Not My Job" on Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me (trust me!), have fun.

Life is too short and too hard to ignore that it is one big cosmic joke. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment