Are you wet and ready BB?"

As promised, here is the post explaining that reference.

If you haven't been to a cam room (and I've admittedly not gone around to other models rooms so I don't have a lot of experience from that side), it is a lot like any other instant messaging forum for the member as far as I can tell. I can be heard by members who have sound enabled on their computer, so I speak, but in general, the communication to me from the member is in text. What I've discovered in my short time on the cam site is that this particular environment has its own language. "BB" for instance. Means "baby" but I had to figure that out on my own.

Remembering that most members appear from my side to be fickle wankers, they don't spend a whole lot of time getting to know the models before determining if we (I) fit their momentary fancy. A vast majority literally flit in and out of the room in a blink. Not even stopping to say "Hi" or ask the super annoyingly common "where you from BB?" before disappearing again. (What does it matter to you where I'm from? I'm here, virtually naked and streaming live. Do you honestly think I'm going to run out right away and meet you in Starbucks? GAH!) There is a number of members though who have specific tastes or a very short attention span, or both, and they tend to show up in the room and immediately express their innermost, most tantalizing thought. A few have really stood out in my mind as being spectacularly open, and yet also repugnant.

"Are you wet and ready BB?"

"I'm looking for a mouth to cum in."

"Do you vomit?"

Now imagine for a moment what the average run of the mill entrance lines must be if these are the ones that stand out. Let that percolate in your brain just a bit.

"Are you wet and ready BB?" is fairly tame, but it was delivered with absolutely no fan fair or even a getting to know you exchange. Also I was in the middle of a conversation with a few of my friendly regulars and was completely blindsided. I believe I've mentioned I'm online in the wee hours of the night, after spending a day watching my toddler and working my day job. Forgive me if I'm not completely on top of my game with the witty retort. However in this case I managed "Not yet. I could use some inspiration!" The member left, and I don't believe he's come back since.

"I'm looking for a mouth to cum in." There is so much wrong with this statement. Let us just start with my response, "And how are you planning to accomplish that?" Because honestly, I'm on a cam! You can't cum in my mouth on a cam! Also if the word "cum" in that statement had been a typo (it could happen) then the grammatical error is just blinding. How would the mouth come in without the rest of the individual unless we are talking the Rocky Horror Picture Show mouth or the Dairy Queen mouth. They appear to be bodiless orifices capable of independent movement. But I am not such a mouth and therefore have to come in with the rest of me. If it isn't a typo, it is still physically impossible to do with me at least since we already determined I'm not running out to a coffee shop to meet and suck you. Now if you have a fantasy involving me or another model using a stand in dildo to represent your member while you fondle yourself to orgasm, then say so. Don't be rude. Just because I'm on a cam doesn't mean I won't be offended if you treat me like meat. (Especially since I'm a vegetarian.)

"Do you vomit?" "Not on demand. And not on here." He left. I'm still so fucking disturbed by that request. But as was articulated by friend, and I know intellectually, if it can come into or out of a body, someone is going to fetishize it. But still. Ugh.

So apparently I have to edit my cam site profile even more to try to explain to members that I am not into certain things. Although then I wouldn't have the amusement of these oh so titillating introductions.

No comments:

Post a Comment