Yet another stream of consciousness daydream...

Away from you, I imagine your smell and your taste. Your touch. Your breath. The rise and fall of your chest. The pulse in your neck. Your hands on my hips. The comforting crush of your arms holding me tight. The familiar sound of your voice whispering in my ear.

I laugh quietly to myself, thinking of the fun we've had, will have. Planning, imagining, anticipating. Feeling my fingers in your hair, teeth on your flesh, nails in your skin. Wanting to kneel before you, drag my fingers gently down your body to your thighs, spread your knees. Your breath catches as you feel me come closer, teasing, promising. Vulnerable before you, but in control, I take you, all of you, steal your strength. Drink you dry.

"Lay back." Two small words filled with promise.

I lay back, naked and open before you, welcoming your attention. The weight of your gaze feels like fingers, stroking my face, my breasts, the belly I'm so self-conscious of... I spread my legs wider, wrap them around you, feel your breath on me, warming what is already hot and eager.

Your hair tickles my thighs and I squirm, you grab me around the hips and hold me tight, keeping me still so I can enjoy what you enjoy giving. Mouth and tongue and fingers, you play me like a musical instrument, crescendos of pleasure crashing over us both.

All the wanting and waiting and tension and frustration and desire explodes over me. Ecstasy fills me as the reality is better than any passing dream.

I pull your hair and lift your head, lock our eyes together and drag you too me. I want to wrap myself around you, swallow you whole, feel you in me. Be one. For as long as time will let us.

2 comments: