Wildly aroused...

Sundays on my cam site are generally greatly disappointing. I don't know if everyone is simply exhausted from their weekend, or too stressed about the coming week, but I rarely make good money or have satisfying sessions. And yet I continue to sign on, week after week. Always optimistic.

Last night started out same as most. Several individuals popped in and out of my room with increasingly odd requests. At one point I asked my steadfast friends if it was "Fucked Up Fetish Sunday?" I'm very open-minded and not much shocks me, but I was once again confronted with an incest fetish, someone asked if I had bubblegum, another wanted to get me pregnant and left when I said that wasn't possible. (Yes, I can likely have more children, but I'm 37-years-old and pregnancies in my lineage are often complicated, the risk isn't worth it at this stage, also I don't want to get pregnant by some anonymous asshole who wants to knock-up random women just to prove he can. So I wasn't willing to play along.) And I know there was another bizarre request, but for some reason I can't remember it.

I was blessed to have several friends spend great deals of time in my free room. I'm always happier when I have friendly handles keeping me company. And they were there when a new member came in. I don't know if he wanted to shock me or was truly discovering his sexuality. I asked him what he had been doing this evening as he had told me he just come home. "Sucking cock miss."

Hrmmm

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes miss."

The repeated use of "miss" clued me into his submissive nature. Or at least his appearance of being submissive, as there is only so much I can take for granted on the cam site. He went on to tell me his girlfriend had set up a scene in which he was supposed to be humiliated, but he wasn't. He enjoyed it. He wanted a master. I wanted a sub.

My concern was, if any of this is real, that his girlfriend was taking advantage of his submission and tried to push him passed his limits without consent. Of course I have no idea what the details were, I was only guessing, but if it was true, I wanted to take away the taint of desired humiliation and give him what I enjoy, control, with respect. And my dominant side clicked into place firmly. I rose up on my knees, thighs spread, hands on my legs and stared into the camera and continued asking him questions about the scene and his desires.

My friends kept commenting privately that seeing me like this, even though I was only wearing a blue t-shirt and lace panties, not anything particularly outlandish or sexy, was turning them on or intriguing them. Which was a nice side effect. I felt powerful and magnetic. Eventually I ordered him to take me private. Which he did, immediately.

I promised him a fantastic orgasm, but he had to do everything I said. Even without a cam, he agreed, and I proceeded to work him through a controlled masturbation session that would result in my orgasm as well. Unfortunately he hit his daily spending limit before we were done, but he did come back to free chat and agree to be my sub, which is great.

Needless to say (after a lot of words), this has me wildly aroused, still! I took some of that sexual energy to another session that was completely delightful and satisfying and mutual, and the continued approval and lust from different sources just has me ready to take on the world! I feel like Messalina the Younger without all the cruelty and ultimate execution. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment