Viking funeral for a vibe?

So Sweet died this week.

If you recall from my previous post Why name sex toys? Sweet was a purple vibrator that I absolutely loved. In fact he became my "go to" vibe of choice either alone or with other toys or with Hubby. I loved this vibe. It was purple and waterproof and had variable speeds and almost never used up all the battery power before I was a shaking, sodden, limp rag of pleasure.

I used Sweet on Sunday night, quite a bit, and then went to change the batteries. They were stuck. I had to sort of bang the base against my hand to shake them out. Then I replaced them, and turned it on.

Nothing.

Changed the batteries again thinking maybe some coconut oil on my hands had affected the terminals.

Nothing.

Prayed to all the Powers that Be and tried again.

FUCKING NOTHING!

At this point I just closed up shop and went to bed. Trying not to weep. And wondering if masturbation was ever going to be that fun again.

Then I got online for work the next night, and an old friend showed up that I hadn't seen for ever...

You know how my life generally likes to blindside me with unknown debt, horrible people, or just general anxiety?

This was not one of those moments.

We were chatting and I bemoaned the loss of my sweet Sweet. And suggested the option of a Viking funeral. But being plastic, that probably wouldn't be environmentally friendly.

My friend said "what was it?" And I looked it up on Eden Fantasys and found it. Alas no longer in purple, but found! I showed him the link. He told me to put it on my wishlist. And then he bought it for me!

Now I'm stalking the mailbox like some sort of addict.

I might be busy for a while when the package comes. Just a heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment