Over six months really is a long time...

I just realized that I have known some of my cam friends for well over six months. That's a significant amount of time. Hell I knew my husband for less time than that before we were engaged. I went back through the blog and saw that I met one of my best friends from the site last November. He made me laugh so hard I almost peed, and continues to do so. The way to my heart really is through making me laugh. Multiple orgasms are nice too. But honestly, laughter is key. I have a lot of stress and a lot of disappointments in my daily life, but it is impossible to worry about the future when you are laughing so hard you are crying and gasping for breath.

Of course the people I meet camming (and telemarketing for that matter) come and go and there is no way I can depend on them to be there for "ever" whatever that means. But just as I've made friends that have lasted for over a decade online, I think some of these relationships will last for quite a while. At least I hope so.

And of course there are those who made an impact, and then disappeared. Leaving marks like craters on my heart.

I try not to let it get me too down, but sometimes I miss my friends.

I guess what I'm saying is, I like a lot of the people I've met through this crazy job, and I like the benefits of laughter and orgasms and money. And I hope I get to keep doing it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very glad to call you my friend. You and I have talked about pretty much everything. I think you know me better then my own parents do lol. I enjoy talking with you and "playing" with you as well. You always put me in a good mood when I see you and I hope I do the same for you. Don't you ever change young lady your one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No plans on changing any time soon. :D

    ReplyDelete