So... Censorship

I really don't like being told what I can and cannot say or write or think. And I do my best to avoid putting that restriction on other people. There are exceptions, because of course I'm a hypocrite, for instance, don't use "rape" as a joke or lightly with me. It isn't funny, it isn't a type of consensual sex, and it makes me sick. I would rather people not tell me what I'm thinking, I tend to react negatively to that and try my hardest not to tell others what I think they are thinking.

I've been censoring myself lately and I don't like it. I have a feeling even expressing this discomfort will be a problem, but I'm done.

I'm Kir, I'm a semi-public entity, I write a blog. I have tattoos, piercings, a brand, a thing for attachment parenting, respectful control games, body rituals and vegetarianism. I'm bisexual, don't like monogamy and speak my mind. I prefer being sober to not. I would rather find natural or non-pharmacological treatments to my health issues if possible, but I'll take my medications when I have to. I love zombie stories, would fuck Isaac Marion in a heartbeat and think Rick from "The Walking Dead" TV show needs to die. I am a sentimental fool and hold onto people and memories much too long sometimes.

I only say "No" when I mean it.

Take me as I am, or not. I'm getting stronger and healthier and more "me" every day and I'm very proud of my accomplishments and who I am. And I'm very willing to share my enjoyment and joy with friends who love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment