A new week

I'm hoping that this week, for whatever reason, will be the start of an upturn for me. Even though nature sucks and I have my period, I will be performing again in a day or two (thank you Instead Softcup!) and I hope that my clientele returns and that I get new members. Also, my missing friend is back, and that's always a good thing.

Basically, I'm feeling really good about myself.

I made commission at my shitty telemarketing job two weeks in a row, my painting is finally starting to look a little bit like what I thought it should (I've repainted sections of it three or four times already), I hit up eBay and bought six sets of bras and panties in various colours of lace (black, gray, white, lavender, pink, teal), I have thigh highs and high heels, and a new gorgeous tattoo... I should feel good about myself.

Now if I could just figure out the ideal way to set up my performance space so I'm comfortable, life would be grand. But we are in the middle of a cold snap and it is 50 degrees in my basement. That's just cruel and inhumane. I can't be naked in that temperature. I tried to make it so my space heater actually blows on me, but that required turning my futon into a couch and I end up in this deep trough, doesn't really work. I need it set up as a bed. I'll figure it out, hopefully before spring.




No comments:

Post a Comment