New Name, New Address, New Focus

I realized that one of the reasons I've been having trouble writing lately is that the blog title and focus just didn't fit my life anymore. I'm barely cam modeling (although I do hope to get back at it soon) and I don't like defining myself by my part-time job. I'm trying to get rid of the parts of my life I don't like, and build on the ones I do. So that's the new theme of this blog and the story behind the new name.

In the mean time, I've been profiled on the SuperHooper blog about how hooping has significantly improved some of my chronic health concerns. And yes, my real name is in that article. I was just diagnosed with low Vitamin D levels and mono. Yup. Mono. Which explains my chronic fatigue and will take a while to recover. Now hopefully increasing the Vitamin D will help my hair grow back, but who knows.

In the mean time, trying out this new title and address and I hope it helps me stay more focused and up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment