Surviving

Here I am, in the bathroom before going into the office at work. No makeup. The sunglasses I have to wear when I'm driving during daylight, and often keep on inside if I have a headache. Hair is a mess. Hell I'm not even wearing a bra.

But I'm here.

I am still going. Not thriving. Not happy. But here.

I haven't been on cam since last week. I think I'll go back to my old site tonight if I feel up to it. I've been so damn tired and sad. I wanted to get to bed at a reasonable time last night and still didn't get to bed until about 3am, when my daughter fell out of bed as I walked into her room to check on her. That was exciting.

I don't know what to do or believe anymore. But I just keep going.

Maybe if I go on tonight it will be the start of something better than I've had lately. Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment