Fat, Saggy, Ugly and Bitchy

Last night I tried myfreecams.com again for the second night. I made $6.00 and was tricked into getting naked for free and called those things in the title of the post.

I suppose I am irrationally naive for a 38-year-old woman because I keep making the mistake of believing what people tell me.

Everybody lies.

I am crushed under immobilising depression and fear. Today I could literally barely move, I napped in the living room while my daughter played and watched TV. I haven't eaten. Have to force myself to drink water. My hands are shaking and the tears are pressing behind my eyes.

But I can't cry. A few ragged sobs escaped while I was getting dressed, but I can't let go.

It is not an option.

Not that I have any.

2 comments:

  1. I don't care what those fools desperate for a free look say. I know the REAL you and she is an amazingly sexy, beautiful, wonderful kind and Loving woman. To hell with what all those Assholes think. DO NOT let them get to you. You have overcome much worse then dumb asses like them and you will overcome them too. Remember not everybody Lies. There are still some good ones out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is, I really need the money. Now.

    ReplyDelete