Is a better camera a good thing?

My husband bought me a HD web cam yesterday to hopefully increase my earnings on the cam site. I tried to get it set up last night but just couldn't get it to work. I finally figured it out today and have everything under control for tonight's performances, but now I'm nervous. Remember when I said I'm not totally in love with my body? Yeah, that. I'm not sure I want everything showing up even better on screen. The slight blurring and glow from the not fantastic integrated camera in this laptop was very flattering. Everything I've read about increasing my earning potential says higher def is better, but when you aren't perfect, is that still true?

And of course since I have the camera and husband was so nice to support me and get it for me, I now have a huge painful pimple on the side of my neck of which I am very conscious. Awesome.

Anyway, I've added links to my modeling page and show on this blog in case anyone is interested in seeing what I do. Trying to make more money to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment