Cloudy with a chance of headache

I have desperately wanted to write a blog lately, but have not been able to, for a number of reasons. As I previously mentioned, I have started anti-convulsive medication for my chronic migraines and it has focusing and forming coherent thoughts difficult, sometimes close to impossible. I am doing better, but it is still a struggle and my emotional state is a bit fragile as well. 

My modeling this week was a bust too. I could barely focus, didn't feel sexy, one night I felt completely ill and had to sign off before something horrible happened. I'm hoping that the side effects abate as I get used to the medication and that the end result is worth the adjustment period. I'm still having headaches. Even have had migraines since starting the medication. The goal is to lessen the frequency and severity. 

In the mean time I have made some new friends, had a lot of nice chats. Even been promised a Norman Reedus autograph. And have discussed the appropriate time and place to use the term "slut." 

Only with humor and respect. And permission.

Never derogatorily. Ever. 

I'm hoping that I can get myself together and get online tonight, but I think that is going to require a nap, and a fuck ton of caffeine later. It would be nice if soon I can become my more eloquent and literate self again. I miss me, but I don't want to keep the pain around. I'm not a big fan of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment