Trying to get it together

So if you are a member or a follower or whatever, you know I haven't been on cam in, oh, forever. I couldn't get online because I was getting up at 5:00am to drive Hubby to work for about six weeks, and there were the nights he wouldn't go to bed at a reasonable time and I don't go online when he is awake out of respect to him, and there has been exhaustion and headaches. And then when I finally did try to get online, every time the camera connected a fuse blew shutting off all the power in my performance area.

It is like I'm cursed.

Unfortunately we are now down to 1/4 tank of heating oil again thanks to the super cold winter, and my husband still has $1400 of fines to pay in the next few months. So... I need to get back online. I'm just not sure how to do this with the fuse problem and the fact that it like 50F in my basement and I can't afford to turn the oil heat on to heat it.

Ugh.

I've also been really lax with my hoop practice and need to get back into that ASAP. But I ran out of Vitamin B2 which is part of my headache protocol and now I feel like shit.

So this is me whining and trying to get my ass in gear to make some money, get some exercise and hopefully feel better about myself and my situation. If you aren't into witnessing a pity party, feel free to keep on moving. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment